Your business is important to me. I appreciate you making the choice to support a small, independently owned business. Please read the following FAQ's and let me know if you have further questions or concerns. Contact Me!
- Sew Happy Jane offers shipping services through USPS.
- Once your package leaves the studio I cannot be held responsible for its arrival. Please allow sufficient time for items to arrive. 4-6 weeks is customary for overseas orders. 1-2 weeks should be sufficient time for domestic orders to arrive.
- Customs fees and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer. I am not able to adjust purchase prices for over seas packages.
- Items marked as delivered will not be refunded or replaced. Please call your local post office and inquire about the GPS delivery site. Mis-deliveries should be handled through the USPS.
- Please make sure you have given me the correct mailing address at the time of your order. If an item is returned to me, or delivered incorrectly because of an inaccurate address, you will be responsible to pay to have it shipped again, or you may choose to have the item cost (minus shipping fees) returned to your original payment method once I receive the yarn back in original, resalable condition.
- Choosing First Class shipping means that your parcel will not have insurance.
- Priority mail offers $50 insurance coverage. If you would like additional insurance please contact me and I will send you an invoice for the added cost.
- Ready To Ship items will leave the studio within 1-3 business days. Business days are Monday-Friday.
- Quality Control is important to me! Sometimes as I am packing orders I notice a problem with a skein of yarn, and I have to re-dye the colorway to make sure you get the best possible product. If this happens I will contact you, and your yarn will be dyed within 5 business days.
- Dyed to order yarn shipping times vary and will be stated explicitly in the listing. Please read the listing carefully to make sure the timeframe will work for your chosen project.
If you are unhappy with your order, please contact me to arrange a return within 14 business days. I'll gladly accept returns for yarn in original, unused condition as long as I receive it within 30 days of purchase.
Custom orders, and dyed to order purchases are not eligible for returns.
Once I have received the yarn in good condition I will credit your original payment method with the purchase price, minus shipping fees.